Tuesday 10 October 2023

T-shirt Challenge




Snap a photo wearing a "real" t-shirt, jumper or hoodie with a printed message in English and click on the links below to upload it. Discuss the questions: Did you buy the t-shirt because you liked the motto or you just didn't read its message? What does the motto mean? Does it suit your personality or is it simply a catchphrase that is appealing?

The idea is not mine, I must admit it. I have borrowed it from a colleague of mine, from whom I have learnt a lot of techie tips to work with in my classes. Thanks Sònia for sharing this great idea with me!

4th A     
4th B
4th C     






         
                                                                                                                 
wednesday, 11 October

No comments:

Post a Comment